Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- My Favourite Books of 2022
- Thoughts and Feelings in Hannah McGregor’s Brilliant Book of Feminist Essays A SENTIMENTAL EDUCATION
- “Stop using what’s left of our muscle to press against crumbling / walls; use them to hold another body”: Queer Bodies and Illness at the End of the World in Jason Purcell’s SWOLLENING
- A Review of PEOPLE CHANGE by Vivek Shraya: “Our ideal self is actually holding us back, not propelling us forward.”
- My Favourite Reads of 2021
Join 3,666 other subscribers
Twitter UpdatesTweets by canlesbrarian